Business Development Manager Retail
Job type: Full time
Job category: Permanent
SATO is a leading provider of automatic identification solutions designed to connect people, products and information. To its customers in many sectors, SATO offers complete solutions to optimize operations, improve workforce performance and help customers reduce their environmental footprint.
What we offer:
This position is within the UK Sales team of SATO. The Business Development Manager Retail needs to be someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and is looking to get his/her hands dirty- be our door-opener to new business.
- Proactively build relationships by going on the road and hunt for new potential clients
- Support and train existing business partners on relevant equipment, software & applications.
- Generation of new leads and ideas how to develop & grow the retail market for us
- Project management. Managing every step of a potential lead (lead creation, determination of an application together with the local pre-sales engineer, presentation of the solution to the end-user, closing the deal).
- Reaching the defined sales & new business targets
- Focus on creating a higher awareness of our products, services and the brand SATO in the market.
Benefits and Perks:
- a competitive salary based on market benchmark
- an attractive commission scheme and a KPI bonus on top
- work in an international team
- personal development is key in SATO and people with ambition get the chance to grow
- company car scheme
- You are ambitious, pragmatic, energetic, a self-starter and -motivator,
- You work well in a fast growing and demanding entrepreneurial environment,
- You have around 3-5 years of experience in Business Development (ideally paired with experience with Warehousing Systems and E-Commerce Warehouse experience)
- You have the ability to quickly learn new technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs
Closing date: N/A